To Our Patients
Dear Patient Family,
In efforts to help alleviate any strain on our local medical facilities our office will remain open as the dental emergency facility during the shelter in place orders. It is our hope that in being available we will keep patients out of the Urgent care and Emergency rooms that have tooth pain.
We just wanted to take this time to reassure you that we are following Center for Disease Control (CDC) and American Association of Maxillofacial Surgeons (AAOMS) protocol to stay operational during this COVID-19 crisis.
We are taking all precautions to keep our staff and patients safe. You will not need a referral from your regular dentist however we will be asking specific questions regarding your current and past health concerns including taking your temperature and also your recent travels. Please call one of our convenient locations to make an appointment.
Chino Hills 909 606-0160
Hemet 951 929-4717
Murrieta 951 600-7457
Important Information Regarding COVID-19
In recognition of ongoing news reports and the continued spread of the COVID-19 virus, we realize our patients have questions. As dedicated health care professionals, we want you to know that we remain as diligent as ever in protecting the health and safety of our patients and staff. Our practice strictly adheres to and exceeds the standards for infection control by wearing personal protective gear, using hospital-grade disinfectants, practicing the latest sterilization protocols, utilizing single-use disposable materials, and more. Every effort we have in place is to ensure the safety of our patients and staff. We want you to know that we are monitoring this situation very closely, and we will keep you updated regularly.
We are doing our part to keep our staff and our patients safe today, and every day. However, during this crucial time, we are asking more assistance from our patients over the next few weeks to control any spread of this potential virus:
- At every appointment, we will ask that the patient and only one escort come to the office.
- Please do not bring extra family members or friends to your appointment.
- Minors may bring one (1) guardian/parent with them.
- You will be asked to wait in the reception room, please.
- Please take a moment to wash your hands with soap and water in the patient bathroom when you arrive.
- We will have hand sanitizer available at check in, as well.
- Please remember that washing with soap and water for at least 20 seconds is a HUGE key to fighting germ control all the time.
- Hand sanitizer should cover all parts of the hands and be rubbed in for at least 20 seconds.
- If you are running a fever, or have flu like symptoms, we kindly ask that you reschedule your appointment.
- We will be asking about your travel out of state during the last 14 days. If you have been potentially at risk, we will kindly ask that you reschedule for a later time.
We appreciate your cooperation during this time as we do our part to ensure the safety of our staff, our patients, and our community while taking care of your dental health needs.
We know many kids are home from college and school. If you have been putting off dental appointments because of extracurricular activities, tests, and school schedules, please give us a call to see what appointment times might be available!
Rancho Oral and Facial Surgery