- Ten Minutes before taking any medication you should eat something
- a. Suggestions include a ½ cup of applesauce or yogurt.
- b. Be sure to wait ten minutes before taking any medication
- 2. Medication Regimen
- Motrin 600 mg please take one pill every 6 hours
- Tylenol 500 mg please take one pill every 6 hours
- These should be taken at the same time.
- Please do not exceed the above doses and remember it will take anywhere from 30-60 minutes for the medication to work.
- Take your first dose 1-2 hours after your procedure while the local anesthetic is still working (numbing medicine)
- If you were prescribed antibiotics it is important you continue to take your antibiotics as prescribe. Make sure to complete taking the prescription until they are finished
Discover Your Confident Smile with Advanced Oral Surgery
Trust our experienced oral surgeons at Rancho Oral and Facial Surgery for personalized care and the most advanced options in oral restoration and maxillofacial surgeries, including wisdom teeth removal and dental implant placement.