- Ten Minutes before taking any medication you should eat something
- a. Suggestions include a ½ cup of applesauce or yogurt.
- b. Be sure to wait ten minutes before taking any medication
- 2. Medication Regimen
- Motrin 600 mg please take one pill every 6 hours
- Tylenol 500 mg please take one pill every 6 hours
- These should be taken at the same time.
- Please do not exceed the above doses and remember it will take anywhere from 30-60 minutes for the medication to work.
- Take your first dose 1-2 hours after your procedure while the local anesthetic is still working (numbing medicine)
- If you were prescribed antibiotics it is important you continue to take your antibiotics as prescribe. Make sure to complete taking the prescription until they are finished